Sunday, January 15, 2012

the flow of life

assalamualaikum
1st of all..epi belated bday to ct nurfathikah for her 23rd birthday on 12 and also to sayo on 14 of January.he is already 24 and upcoming my sister in february. lately spending most of my time at the house. cleaning up with such a lazy mood.but then still ada la juak progress.tp baju lepas spin alu xjemo jemo pn..hm mmg pemalas..im not in a beta wave.(explained by hm tuah, beta wave is a positive wave)exam will be this monday and still i did not read properly the notes.just turn the pages and scribbled words like..N.G.A.N.T.O.K...or..H.M.M...or..N.U.R.I.S.M.A..or..I.S.E.M.A..

and many more!!!

i wish to run so far..far as i could..(what i always wish to do when i could not stand facing probs)so am i having a problem now?maybe my problem is exam..ow..maybe..hm..

anyway time travel very fast.never thought i already endured my life being a nomad girl for few months.congratulation isma for that (-_-)

i wonder what makes heart calm..one of my friend that i knew since form 2..said..i like to see the birds flying..it makes me feel so calm..i just love it.so i tried.i did facing on the sky and look for the flying birds..i did not find the calmness in my heart.i asked again.a person that i know since im in form 1. my friend said...i will drive at night and look at the lights from the lamp post.i love to see the light.and driving..ok i did try.well it help to calm my mind a bit and never always it did.




i seek calmness by sitting under the tree facing the beach..sometimes i look up to the sky.i dont really know what i want to see in the sky.i just let my eyes lock on it..the best way to be calm is through getting close to God which one of the way is to be with God's creations like sky,beach,birds..and not to forget..pray..



so um at this point, im listening to sheila on seven songs which i always love. and i didnt read my nots..sometimes i think..i am the one that make myself pathetic.dahaha..yup i am..huhuu..why am i this pathetic nway..ok i guess i need to stop now rather than making this post longer without any important point.mgkin tido is better or notes?or tido?notes?wawa...tdo!
gud nyte isma.gud nyte kpd diri sendiri..he
wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment