Sunday, May 13, 2012

a new chapter of life

assalamualaikum
it took me so long to have a courage to write again here
now i am at my final semester.and preparing for myself for a professional exam and upcoming ljm. frankly speaking..i havent study anything..i heard the exam will be tough..huhuh

recently i finished my final posting at bau.no more posting as a student in my life afterdiz..wah going to miss all the moments i had with all my frens.

i also already presented my poster at early may.so i was relief everything went well.seems i already undergone my final semester with such a tough heart with everything that happened.
after my professional exam n ljm..im fri..finally..
and then will start to look for job

n begin my new chapter of life n having my own family sumday
wah..gmbte isma!!!
segala ny begitu sempura d rancg..tp tiada yg dpt menndingi segala yg Allah rancang..isma serah semua dgn Allah =)
semoga segala nya baik dn mmberi hikmah
assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment