Monday, October 8, 2012

Nurse interview..

     assalamualaikum

alhamdulillah praised Allah for giving me patient to endure my life today.im sitting with my laptop and trying to google some of islamic medical centres in malaysia.well frankly speaking..only few in our country..and zero in sarawak..aigu..anyway that is not what im going to talk about.

well..today i went for an interview at timberland.i was so excited at the first place as im unemployed for quite some time...so i manage to prepare myself well for the interview.at 10 am i arrived at the office and shortly after that i was called by two matrons.they were so so kind!!!..and there are chinese..i knew it!!i still believe in Sarawak..no such thing called racism..alhamdulillah..we still respect each other.both of them were so happy to interview me which makes me felt relief a little bit..haha :)

anyway i know i dont really have big chance for being employed as i am bonded with JPA (-_-)..and if i get the offer..they will offer me 3 years contract.but if i accept other offers within that 3 years by other medical centre and disqualified the contract, i need  to pay them 10,000rm.wah!!(actually im shocked enough with this..haha)so they said..they will inform me the result of the interview later..hurm  thus i walked out but i guess im satisfied because they treated me well..alhamdulillah..terima kasih Allah kerana temukan aku dgn org yg baik hari ini =)

thinking back..if this is not the best for me..then i will not get the offer.and if it does..then sure a good thing will come.i believe what is the best Allah planned for me..conclusion..saya redha smua dan apa pn keputusn slepas ini..dan tiba msa utk bertawakal..(actually i was a bit sad bcuz it seems that i didnt succeed with the interview..bcuz an aplicant before me was accepted straight away..)

anyway..syukur dgn rezeki yg telah Allah beri..utk menghilangkn kesedihan hati..isma xkan putus asa.so i google again any hospitals yg isma blom hanta resume.semoga Allah tempatkan isma d tempat yg Allah redha..which i can serve my religion at my workplace.thats what i am hoping for now..insyaAllah..

so end of my hectic and tiring day.tomorrow i will be sending my resume again to every medical centre in Malaysia..jgn berputus asa isma!!usaha selagi mampu..kerana Allah menguji kesabaran mu..pasti ada yg lbh baik Allah rancang.Allah..terima kasih..saya sayang Allah,ya Rabb.


No comments:

Post a Comment