Sunday, October 7, 2012

the grateful jobless status

Assalamualaikum wbt

wah..i guess its been quite sometimes i have not updating my blog.first of all, thank God for giving me back a courage to start typing a new post here at this moment..alhamdulillah =)

so what is so great bout life now?firstly..im jobless!!for almost 4 months..and i really cannot stand this..huhuh..well i shud be patient..sabar separuh dari iman..but frankly speaking..i sent my resume all over malaysia..its countless..oo my God..i am sure dat was so call my effort to get away from being unemployed..hehe.so now i am jz waiting for any offers..nowadays..its totally hard to find job even a nurse like me n my friends..
but i know..i am surely know dat Allah has planned a good thing for me..i just need to wait after so much effort i took..so whats the best Allah chose,it always the best for me..thank you my Lord =)

second thing,my sis was not a single teen anymore!!she's married!!finally..hehe..and ofcoz she was so beautiful during the ceremony.i pray for your hapiness and may God bless your future undertaking.plessss build a happy family dat we always dream of keh =)

thirdly..i will be graduating!!.wah..i am so excited bout this. eventhough i know i might face problem with size of jubah as i am forever small kid..hurmm..its ok!!i can deal with this..haha..finally im getting a degree in nursing..just like what i planned when i was in form 5.thank God..alhamdulillah =)

alrite..dats all to update.anyway good thing about being jobless is dat..i have chances to..."mentarbiahkan diri" and getting close to God..i believe i still have a lot to change..to be a good muslim is not easy and it is suppose to have a steady momentum to improve myself but i always fall..so i need to climb up again..

i would love to thank aisha ardini for working on a great posts that helps me to always improve my iman..thnks aisha..u had such a great blog..i am folowwing yours and u help to remind me when i was a little bit away and careless...i know Allah still gve me chance to redeem everything..God..thanks..bantu lah aku bermujahadah ke jalan MU..amin

No comments:

Post a Comment