Sunday, October 21, 2012

perjalanan dakwah & milkshake yg sedap =)

Assalamualaikum
last few days..such a tiring day for me as i had to attend so many meetings.well thats not the point.being employed and being active in religious activities is what lingered in my mind..when i was a student..feel so childish and i am so happy to join religious programs and camps..but then.after getting into working environment,the situation totally change.which i had to sit and discuss on such a heavy issue and being professional and mature.plus thinking some plans for future undertaking in the process of dakwah.i guess i am getting mature in handling my life as it FORCE me to think maturely to solve and understand the problems..haha..its time to sit and think seriously on dakwah in sarawak specifically.so many issues arised and also something like "system".i dunno..

so last night after such a hectic and a heavy head,back from meeting...me and ukhti eka went went to our favourite burger stall at astana.and to have our "always great taste choclate milk shake"..oh my God..i always luv this..hehe..
so both of us..had a gud time having our food and drink..n then we tried to figure out about sumthing..as we had similar reason to live in this world of Allah..alhamdulillah i was so relief to have her by my side..we didnt care about all the problems and etc discussed during the meeting.the ultimate reason to join dkwah is to get close to God.that should be a reminder for me.well it does not mean that we are not worried about all the problems arised...but then we found out tht those can be settled down as long as we think back the reason of why we are here in the orginazation..in this halaqah..i am sure things can be clear..

(anyway i was impressed with an entry by my fren,shidan as he could write well about pembina.i juz dunno why i cant express my thought thtough writing and i know people dont really undersatnd what i wrote bcuz the thoughts are juz in my head..and i couldnt deliver it effectively..huhu)

anyway ukhti eka..glad to have you..thanks for being sahabat dunia akhirat =)
wallahualam

No comments:

Post a Comment